Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flying Dog - Old Scratch Amber Lager


I always kind of imagined this is what Red Stripe always wanted to be...
OK so that is not a real good description of this beer, but right now I don't really care. I am enjoying it a bunch. Here is the nitty gritty
Smells like prunes
Dark amber brown pour
Maybe a half finger head
No lacing
Tastes crisp yet dark with malts, brown sugar, and dark fruit
Clean finish that leaves you with a dark fruit taste
Done, now I am going to go back to enjoying this beer while messing with my Boston terrier and Papillion in the back yard while I piss off the entire neighborhood with there barking at 11:30 @ night.
If you don't like this review... good for you, its kind of crappy, but the beer is tasty, and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment